Millions of learners can't access the Internet's great educational resources.
You can help change that.
“I want to be a teacher.”
“My dream is to become a doctor because it’s a noble job and I love to help people.”
“My dream is to become an electrical engineer.”
“I want to be a journalist.”
“I hope to be one of the best mathematicians because I want to be a pilot.”
How We Can Fix It
1. Local education partners around the world identify what subjects are needed.
2. A community of volunteers like you gathers the best free digital resources.
3. The resources are downloaded on to offline-friendly technology and delivered to learners that otherwise lack access.
How You Can Help
If you can Google, you can help. Educator experience is an added bonus.
1. Pick a project.
2. Find apps, videos, and pdfs that will help the project's learners.
3. Share and organize them here on the LearnCloud.
Who Do You Want to Help?
Learners around the world are eager to improve in literacy, math, science, and many more areas. You can make a difference in just a few minutes, starting right now.
The LearnCloud is created by The Rumie Initiative, a non-profit from Canada.